Saturday, March 23
Centennial team members and their families are invited to participate in a day of campus improvement projects with United to Learn. These transformational projects provide resources, manpower and supplies that limited public school budgets do not cover.
Community Campus Day projects promote:
- Positive social and emotional health for students and teachers
- Literacy, student achievement and a love of learning
- An aspirational and welcoming campus environment
- Paint/stain outdoor tables and seating
- Label and organize books in library
- Paint mural on walls or stairwell
- Create cozy reading nooks
- Hang college banners through school campus
For more information or to register, please contact Katy Spicer.